WHAT WILL YOU HELP US WHAT WILL BE THE WORK FOR?
- Support for existing customers.
- Installation of new servers – Debian, Proxmox, HA clusters, load balancing.
- Change settings on existing servers.
- Assisted changes for partners.
- Checking server logs and suggestions for optimization.
- Preparation and deployment of internal tools.
- Design of new servers, connection.
- Whatever you consider important, you will be given space for your own solution design and implementation.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- You have administrative experience with GNU / Linux.
- You know at least one of the languages (Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP).
- You don’t like to be led by the hand – you welcome a free hand at work.
- You like to learn something new every day.
- You can communicate and you are a positive personality.
- You want to learn a lot from above-standard experienced colleagues.
IT WILL BE THROUGH
- Knowledge of English for reading documentation and simple email communication.
- Experience with web application development.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux administration and setup for senior positions.
- Experience with Linux OS administration (CentOS, Debian).
- Knowledge of KVM, LXD, Open vSwitch, OpenStack and Docker.
- Basic scripting in Bash / Perl / Python.
- Knowledge of network communication (IPv4, IPv6).
- Knowledge of network technologies and protocols (DNS, SMTP, HTTP, SSL / TLS, LDAP).
- Experience with administration of BIND, Sendmail, Postfix, Apache, Squid an advantage.
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM US?
- You will work in a dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to work in a free company – we communicate openly with us.
- You have a choice – Dell or Mac; Windows or Linux – it’s up to you.
- Learn from others – we learn from each other and others learn from us.
- Great food around the corner – In the city center you will find a variety of restaurants from all countries.
- You can enjoy the holiday for up to 5 weeks, of course there is also work from home or taking time off to see a doctor.
- You can also continue your education and discover new opportunities with us (from professional certifications to self-development courses).
- We have countless benefits.
- Have flexible working hours – do you need to leave early or sleep for an hour in the morning? No problem.
- Working from home-office – we like to go to work, but if you need to stay at home, it’s no problem with us.