We are looking for technical enthusiasts in the application and systems development department who enjoy technology, electronics, IT, the Internet, new trends and would like to connect these areas and create new digital products from them.
We are looking for an experienced candidate for whom every technical obstacle is a challenge.
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH US?
- Participation in the analysis of functionalities, design and development of new functionalities and systems.
- It doesn’t end with one project – we work on long-term projects in the banking, telco and automotive spheres.
- Solve technological challenges.
- Address code performance improvements.
- Solve the problem of working with BigData.
- Create interesting and comprehensive back-end solutions for telco and banking services.
- Agile development.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW, HAVE AND ART?
- Strive to learn new things, communicate with other team members.
- Work on a wide range of projects.
- Opportunity to participate in both front-end and back-end development.
- Collaboration with other members of the development team.
- Solving technical problems.
- Regular code review and feedback.
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM US?
- You will work in a dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to work in a free company – we communicate openly with us.
- You have a choice – Dell or Mac; Windows or Linux – it’s up to you.
- Learn from others – we learn from each other and others learn from us.
- Excellent food around the corner – in the city center you will find a variety of restaurants from all countries.
- You can enjoy the holiday for up to 5 weeks, of course, working from home or taking time off to see a doctor.
- You can also continue your education and discover new opportunities with us (from professional certifications to self-development courses).
- We have countless benefits.
- Have flexible working hours – do you need to leave early or sleep for an hour in the morning? No problem.
- Working from home-office – we like to go to work, but if you need to stay at home, it’s no problem with us.